We have officially reached a peak in our preschool year. Many times, on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night in our home, you can hear...
Half Circle. Circle. Line. Line with a cross. Circle. Line with a hump. Better known as:
C-O-L-T-O-N
It's probably a good thing that I didn't ever pass that Praxis test to become a teacher. Now, when I ask Colton how to spell his name....he tells me -- half cirlce. circle. line. ...
Sorry Miss Christy & Miss Kelly. I was only trying to help... :)
Half Circle. Circle. Line. Line with a cross. Circle. Line with a hump. Better known as:
C-O-L-T-O-N
It's probably a good thing that I didn't ever pass that Praxis test to become a teacher. Now, when I ask Colton how to spell his name....he tells me -- half cirlce. circle. line. ...
Sorry Miss Christy & Miss Kelly. I was only trying to help... :)
Comments
Post a Comment