If you've heard of Pinterest, you know that it can be addicting. My favorite pin so far is the one that says, I wish I had the time and energy to actually do all of the things I pin. (If you haven't checked it out, and you have time to read this blog...then you should check it out. There really are some cool craft ideas/recipes/design styles, etc on there...) ANYWAY....it consistently inspires me to do something crafty.
Tonight was a crafty fail. I had the bright idea (at 7pm on my way home from getting groceries, last minute Valentine's day goodies), to have the kids use finger paint to make Jason a homemade valentine. Good idea, right? WRONG. Actually, half wrong. I suppose with a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old...my odds will always be 50/50 for something being successful. And honestly, they were doing so great with this craft. They really were.
Anyway...I left the room for literally 10 seconds....TEN SECONDS and this is what I returned to find.
And now, perhaps, you know why, our dear, dear beloved Emmalyn, is often referred to as...the Tazmanian Devil! ;)
Tonight was a crafty fail. I had the bright idea (at 7pm on my way home from getting groceries, last minute Valentine's day goodies), to have the kids use finger paint to make Jason a homemade valentine. Good idea, right? WRONG. Actually, half wrong. I suppose with a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old...my odds will always be 50/50 for something being successful. And honestly, they were doing so great with this craft. They really were.
Anyway...I left the room for literally 10 seconds....TEN SECONDS and this is what I returned to find.
And now, perhaps, you know why, our dear, dear beloved Emmalyn, is often referred to as...the Tazmanian Devil! ;)

Comments
Post a Comment