Let the games begin! What a fun weekend of Christmas celebrations with extended family! Friday night we lazed around home -- we needed to stock up energy for the days to follow. Saturday was a whirlwind trip to Lafayette for last minute supplies, baby formula and haircuts for the big kids. Jason was working and it was cold and rainy, so Keaton got some cuddle time with Aunt Jess and the girls. That evening, we kicked off the Christmas season with the Stockment Christmas at Grandma Pat's. I didn't get a lot of good pictures -- I tossed my camera to Jason and asked him to take some pictures...but when the kids started opening gifts, he handed me my phone back. So I was handling three kids, gifts, and picture duty. Well done, honey, well done. Here's what we did capture.
 |
| Em opening her new jammies! |
 |
| Colton was excited to find new snowbibs -- "I needed these Mom, will these go down over my boots?" |
 |
| Keaton got a new outfit along with an Elmer Fud/Cousin Eddie hat! :) |
 |
| She couldn't wait to put on her new jammies...and hasn't taken them off since! |
 |
| Sawyer and Em crashed to "pickle me" (Despicable Me) by the end of the evening! |
Sunday was church, then off to the Robinson side. Another fun afternoon with family, and of course, a "cousins" photo to capture this stage of life.
 |
| Robinson Cousins |
When we got home, we could have all very easily crashed. Instead, we dove into a project to take "desserts" to Grandma Jacki & Grandpa Brad's on Christmas Day. The kids had a ball making them. I had a heck of a mess afterwards, but was a great time!
Finally, we tried to "de-chocolate-buzz" the kids...snuggle time with Daddy.
 |
| Three kids + a good picture = Impossible. |
 |
| At least Daddy's got a great smile! :) |
More fun to come -- hoping Santa finds you and yours...I know our gang is pretty excited to see him! :)
Comments
Post a Comment