Wednesday, 22 July 2009
We fair'd it up all weekend, and of course, I was in hog heaven. Literally....hog heaven. HA :) Anyway....here are a few pictures.Saturday night I emcee'd the White County Fashion Revue, then we hung around for awhile, eating supper with Mom & Dad, and watching the Queen Contest. Sunday night was Tippecanoe County and we went to watch Laura in her Fashion Revue, and see their animals. We never did get to see her calves, but we had fun. We're going back tonight, because I never did get a taco salad....so we might have to indulge, and perhaps a milkshake while we're at it....hmm....I love fair food. Let's face it....I just flat love the fair. So many good memories from my childhood!
Enjoy!
Colton enjoying a Hot Dog with Mom at the fair...I love the first picture --even though he's got a mouthfull of food and we've got a dumpster as our backdrop! HA He's appropriately saying "cheese" -- which is my favorite thing lately!
This would be Colton -- post-elephant ear!
Tippe Fair
Comments
Post a Comment