Here are some pictures from our whirlwind weekend...
Colton & Meredith on the boat ride....Meredith was more interested in the water at first, but soon she'd wave every time around!
I bought some Cotton Candy (how do you say no to that stuff) and Colton apparently didn't care for the first bite I gave him....
Carousel Rides...
The kids rode almost every ride by themselves....but this one they said an adult should probably ride. So I took one for the team....I think they enjoyed it. Watching Meredith's face was hilarious....it was like, "WHAT THE HECK"....until Colton would laugh, then she thought it was hilarious!
This is the only appropriate picture to share from Stacy's Bach Party...the boys met us back at Clay's after the float trip...Dad was lovin it! :)
Gram Pat's Birthday Party

Colton didn't want to share Meredith's tractor with anyone....so he was obviously not happy with Isaac riding it around! Happy as a lark once he had it back....we need to work on sharing!

Jenna wanted to ride the moped!

First ear of sweet corn!
The kids loved swimming, even though it wasn't overly warm out!
And finally -- our visit with Matt & Amanda. Matt is ALWAYS telling me to keep Colton away from his daughter, etc, etc....you know, protective dads of little girls.Well, you'll appreciate the last picture, where it's totally obvious that Mya has a thing for Colton! :)

Yes, she's grabbing his leg, and kind of grinning about it too!
And finally -- my little monster! Enjoy!
Have a great weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment